1/2 tub cottage cheese (I use the low fat one)
- Chop bacon and mushrooms and fry in a pan.
- Mix eggs and cottage cheese in a bowl until nice and smooth and season to taste.
- Once crust is ready place bacon and mushroom evenly on base.
- Poor egg mixture over it and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes or until nice and brown on top.
2ml baking powder
50ml iced water
a squeeze of lemon juice
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add oil, water and lemon juice.
- Mix lightly with a fork, shape into a ball and roll out thinly.
- Spray a baking dish and place pastry into it.
- Prick well with a fork and bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
- Once slightly cooled add filling.